Friday, July 28, 2017

CCM-- Here she comes!!



Hermana Sanchez has been assigned to serve in the San Juan, Puerto Rico mission. Ever since she received her call she has been so excited and ready to go serve. She reports to the Dominican Republic MTC Aug 16th! 




She's pumped for the MTC since her mom is from the Dominican Republic and Hermana Sanchez hasn't been there since she was 2 years old! She feels blessed for the assignment since it given her the opportunity to go meet her family members there before going to serve the Lord for a period of 18 months. 








Her Mission scripture that has strengthened her and helped her prepare is: 

Doctrine & Covenants 68:6
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment